martes, 6 de abril de 2010

Parts of songs I love

*Never heard me say goodbye...
*All you need is your own imagination .. So use it!
*Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...
*Im not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me
*Express yourself, don't repress yourself
*Tell me love isn't true , It's just something that we do
*Blew hope into the room and said: "You have to live before you die young"
*Fun fun fun for me fun for me
*Change is coming through my shadow , Now is my time...
*I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
*We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.
*I ain’t the kind of woman..who’d make your life a bed of ease...ha ha ha ha!! -> Now...call me mean or call me evil...!
*But still you hang around me..COME ON... Won’t you move over????
*I put a spell on you, 'cos you're mine...
*My Silent Undoing
*I Adore you
*COME ON Baby light my fire!
*today all contradictions seemed ok
*a silent understanding
*There is a comfort in silence
*Comme d'habitude, toute la journée, je vais jouer, a faire semblant, je vais sourire, comme d'habitude, je vais même rire, comme d'habitude. Mes larmes Je les cacherai, comme d'habitude.
*Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
*Surprise! you're dead! Ha ha! open your eyes

No hay comentarios: